Sunday, November 27, 2005

Entry to the blogging world at last !

Hi people,
I've decided that it's about time for me to join the blogging world !! I just feel the need of somewhere I can post about things I've been thinking about (plus the fact that it'll mean that no longer will it be the case that I know what friends are thinking, from their blogs, but they have no idea how I am, lol.)

It might take me a while though to get used to remembering to post, and for me to get the site looking how I want it to - (being a great technaphobe usually) - so bear with me, and I hope that some of the things I say on here might be useful to get other people thinking, rather than just being me ranting about things...

Later.
Ro
xx

p.s. don't 'dis' the pink - I think it's cool for a change. :-)

No comments: