Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Back in Bristol again

As the post title implies, I am now back in Bristol - again. Got back about 3 or so hours ago, and since then have been unpacking, sorting, chatting, catching up with housemates. Was good to be at home ( did have a good birthday, and did get lots of work done too) but is also good to be back, for different reasons. But I now just have to get back into the revision pace which I was getting into at home, especially as I have a viva tomorrow afternoon which I have not had time yet to do much preparation for, due to frantic revision of other things (am very slightly off revision schedule, but hopefully I can bring it back again before tomorrow). So, I shall keep this post short and go and revise apoptosis then read through my project again before food and bed. I just wanted to keep everyone posted. Hope everyone is well.

p.s. as you can see, I have recently discovered the joys of short and frequent posts (well... short and frequent for me that is!) I think it will remain that way until after exams, so that I am still present on the blogosphere a little bit, but don't have to spend very long on internet when I need to revise. I may post long rambly posts again after I finish. Or then again...by the way things are looking so far, I may not be all that less busy after exams; just I'll be doing other things !

No comments: