At the end of our year on year team, 5 of us from the team are going out to Romania next sunday (8th) for 9 days, to help with a kids camp and to visit some families. We are going as part of a team of 25ish. It's so soon! (We had a training morning yesterday). It's exciting but also fairly daunting too. I am just in the process of sending out a prayer letter, about the end of year team and more details of our trip and some prayer points. If any of you don't receive a copy (either because I forget to put you on the list or I don't have your correct details) but you would like a copy then please do let me know and I'll e-mail one to you !
You can find out more about the work of Eurovangelism, the Bristol-based organisation who have organised the trip and who do a lot of work in Eastern Europe, either on their website or their prayer blog
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment