Monday, March 30, 2009

Fail blog

I came across this hilarious website today, and thought I'd share it with you all; it's called: Fail blog. Prepare to laugh lots til your sides and cheek muscles ache - some are funnier than others, but even if some are photoshopped I still think they're amazingly funny ! Below are a selection of my favourites so far, complete with the post headings (which aren't embedded but I think are what often makes the pictures funny). Enjoy ! :-D

Bargin fail:
salefail.jpg
see more pwn and owned pictures

Lazy worker fail:
Lazy Worker Fail
see more pwn and owned pictures

Fair-game fail
statiumfail.jpg
see more pwn and owned pictures

Badger, badger, badger...
















Please close gate:

see more pwn and owned pictures

UN fail
un_africa.jpg
see more pwn and owned pictures

Parachute fail - Jesus Saves
fail-owned-pwned-pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

No comments: