Sunday, April 01, 2007
p.s. 1) Antiques Roadshow !!!
Having said I'd sign out, there are a couple more things I just wanted to mention, which I think deserve their own posts ! 1) The antiques Roadshow was in Bristol today ! (In the Wills Memorial Building.) So, as it's not everyday you get to see the BBC filming, this afternoon I went down with a friend to have a poke around. It was quite fun seeing all the lights and cameras, and queues of people waiting to see the experts. Also fun to see all the Memorabilia on sale - they had everything you could want, from rubbers to postcards you could get signed to tea towels and of course, the Antiques Roadshow book ! Anyway, do look out for the show on sunday afternoons. Apparently it's being broadcast fairly soon as it's the last programme of the current series. Would be quite fun to watch, and I might even be in the background of a shot somewhere ! So, if anyone hears when it's on, do let me know !

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment