They're filming part of the TV drama Casualty using the old building which our house backs onto today and tomorrow ! It's quite exciting ! Not that I watch Casualty, or ever have, but just seeing all the setting up, and now seeing all the crew gathering outside right now...Most of the filming will probably be inside too, but it's still exciting. I can observe the movement from my bedroom window ! I still think it odd that I've now been in Bristol for 3 years (!!!) and not seen anything like this before, even though Bristol is such a big TV centre - with BBC Bristol just up the road and the BBC NHU (Natural History Unit) being based in Bristol...well, I guess today's my chance to observe something of the kind, inbetween going out for various things.
In other news: I stayed out rather late last night (as rooters may have observed from the board) and so am rather tired this morning, but I think it was worth it, I had a good/interesting night ! (I keep discovering so many things just as I'm about to stop being a student ! I'd never been to the Tantric Jazz Cafe before, but it's a really nice place, easy to find, a great atmosphere. It got quite busy in the end last night by the time Rollo, Jon and Charlie played their second set. I recommend it).
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment