Friday, February 23, 2007

New blog layout

Well, kind of. When I tried to add labels, I didn't realise how complicated it would be ! I probably didn't do it the most efficient way, but it seemed that once I upgraded to the new type of template, blogger lost all my links ! So, I had to put everything in again. My links needed an overhaul really anyway, and I hope I haven't forgotten anything ? (I didn't have a list of my links anywhere even !) I still don't like the new font it's give me, but not much I can do. Hopefully I'll get used to it !

Had so much fun tonight at Devotion - we had Devo-ke-oke. (I.e. Karaoke at Devotion). I sang "Complicated" with a fellow musical Devotee and then the leaders all sang YMCA at the end. Other highlights include a duet of "If you're not the one" between two Devo leaders and another leader getting slightly carried away with "Kung Fu Fighting". (For a few pictures see the new Devo blog!) After that and then sorting my blog I'm now exhausted. Bedtime now. Will post properly another day :-)

No comments: