On a slightly lighter note however, I passed my driving theory test yesterday afternoon ! I am glad I passed, but I can't help feeling annoyed about the 3 questions I got wrong ! Just practical test to go now, and according to my instructor, we're going to book that in a few weeks !
Also, I'm hopefully playing keyboard and singing at Livesoc next tuesday (13th). I have a set of 3 songs. Do come along to listen if you'd like. It'll be at the Bristol student union, Mandella bar/AR2, about 8.30 til 11 - I'll probably be on fairly near the beginning but if you come do hang around for a friend of mine's band who'll be playing towards the end of the night; Pondlife - they are amazing ! (Pondlife website; Pondlife Myspace ). If there's someone on the union door on tuesday, give me a ring when you arrive and I'll come a let you in. (Leave a comment and your e-mail if I don't have it if you need my mobile number.)
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment