Thursday, June 21, 2007

Driving (again)

I feel so exhausted ! Nervous energy is so draining. I've just come back from my last driving lesson before my test (on monday!) Hopefully it will be ok - my instructor reckons it will anyway - as long as I manage to stay calm !!! A couple of weeks ago I failed my mock test, purely because I was driving far too fast and so made more mistakes (as I was so nervous!) Today i really concentrated on trying to keep my nerves down; trying to think of other things, to pretend there's noone else in the car with me and just enjoy driving...; but it's so hard !!! Especially after you make one mistake, trying to not let the nerves spiral. Well, I'm going home this weekend - for my Mum's birthday but I should also be able to get a bit of driving practise in too, in which I'll have to work on this ! So, for those of you reading this who are Christians and know God, prayers would be much appreciated - both in the run up and on monday morning itself ! I'll be sure to post up here after monday to let you all know how I've done ! But for now, I just need to concentrate on work I have to do and try to regain a bit of energy before I go out again in a bit !

No comments: