Monday, June 25, 2007

I PASSED !!!

I passed my driving test this morning !!! (9 minors) A big relief. Thank you so much to all of you who have been so supportive, encouraging and have prayed for me !!!

I was so unbelievably nervous this morning after I woke up - I spent about an hour trying to calm myself down by listening to worship songs. I think that did help, as during my actual test I wasn't really very nervous at all, just concentrating on what I had to do, and I was able to hold onto some of those songs as I started to feel nervous. (In particular I had: "how Great" - David Crowder, "It is well with my soul" - the Brenton Brown version and "We are one tonight" - Switchfoot stuck in my head).

One more thing ticked off the list. (It might be a little while though before I have my own car, much as everyone would now like me to take them out for a drive!) Just now have to finish my Mullers assignments for tomorrow - when it's my last day at our Theology course. We have the last of everything at the moment, which is really sad. I don't want to leave Woodies.

No comments: