Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Star Wars,Star Trek and Monty Python

I seem to be very good at procrastinating at the moment - I think it's because I have a lot to do, which I don't want to have to do. (The usual reasons). But anyway, last night I discovered a lot of funny video clips on youtube (courtesy of a friend's link on facebook) which I thought I'd share. There are a lot of good ones involving star wars, star trek, Monty Python or a combination of the 3. I thought I'd share a couple of the best (in my opinion) ones:

Monthy Python (black knight) meets Star Wars

Star Trek meets Monty Python

Star Wars vs Star Trek

Star Wars mistakes

Star Wars help desk

Star Wars episode 1 bloopers

They should all be funny in their own right, but the first 3 might be more amusing if you actually know the proper scenes to which these are refering. Well, at least they were funny late last night !

In other news I've started saying "Genius" a lot (instead of for example, that's great or brilliant). Don't know where I've picked that one up from !

No comments: