I now also have a CBox (sorry for being a 'copycat' Roberto !) I think they're cool, and maybe it'll encourage people to write on my blog a bit more, as it's easier to write something in that than going through having to write a comment (though of course that's no excuse not to comment too !) Also, sometimes when I'm writing a comment on a blog, I feel like it has to be vaguely related to their blog post. With a CBox comment, we can chat about anything people want to chat about. So get typing !
I shall see how it goes, and whether I like it or not. Depending on that, it may stay or it may only be temporary - so post everyone !!! Otherwise, it'll just look like I talk to myself ! Lol. Also, any suggestions welcome, as always e.g. let me know if you think it should be higher up in the sidebar, or lower down, or...etc
p.s. And you'll be glad to know that although I was cooking again this lunchtime, I didn't start a fire of any kind this time !!
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Please allow an American gentleman to compliment your blog.
I find your posts to present many very deep questions, some of which I have found the answers to in my own walk with the Lord, but these are generally things one must learn on their own. One key I have found and would share is that Jesus' blood bought our entrance to heaven, the love the Father has for us exists independent of this ("while we were still sinners..."). In fact, God's love for us is independent of all influences. I had to learn that I was a worthwhile human by depending on God's love for me, rather than my own love for me.
Robin speaks well of you. Ask him about "L.D."
"Robin speaks well of you."
Do I?
Lol - good good :)
LD (the acronym for Lunar Destiny) is the nation controlled by Solomon Rose in the popular online game NationStates (which you may have heard of - New Rootopia was on there at some point).
LD is United Nations delegate of the Federalist Europe Alliance (whatever that means) and also seems like a real good guy.
Also, don't worry at all about how many times a day you post... the more the merrier.
I used to play NationStates! I can't remember my countrys' name though :( Hi Ro!
Hi everyone.
Thanks so much for all the comments - sorry I've been rubbish at replying (was trying to stay off internet and do work, though in the end I just ended up spending time on MySpace rather than Blogger. Ooops.)
Anyway...thank you Solomon Rose for what you said. I'm glad that perhaps as well as me rambling there is some deep stuff in there, which may provoke others to think too. I'm just always trying to be real with where I'm at.
"In fact, God's love for us is independent of all influences. I had to learn that I was a worthwhile human by depending on God's love for me, rather than my own love for me." That's what I find so hard to even begin to grasp - that God would love me. I kind of do sometimes, and am amazed, but then have other days when I 'relapse' into the 'why would God love me/I've been rubbish or I've done this...which of course, as you say isn't right. Cause also nothing we do can influence His love for us, which is just mind-blowing. I know I do just have to keep pressing into God, and seeking answers to all these things, but it sure does help to share stuff with others, and I reckon a blog is as good a place as any to do that ! Thank you.
I do indeed remember "Nationstates" (how could I ever forget New Rootopia. Lol) I didn't go on it much though, apart from to see New Rootopia at first. Lunar Destiny is a cool name though. Thanks for explaining that Roberto :-)
Hi "Leung" :-) Didn't realise you'd played nationstates too - obviously it's one of these things which goes around a lot.
Keep the commenting up people - I like it. I'll try and post another update at some point - I just keep thinking of too many things I want to write again !!!! :-)
Post a Comment