p.s. I have just noticed how odd that looks ! It looks from my last post as if I'm going to go to sleep at 5.51 pm ! I wish I could have, but seriously...this blog is very annoying the way the time it says is when you started the post, not finished it - so if (as I often do) you start writing a post, save it as a draft, go away and come back, you find yourself saying silly things like going to bed soon at what looks like 5.51 ! I am going to bed at 10.00pm. Just thought I'd clarify.
p.p.s. I've also just noticed how repetitive my post titles are - they all seem to end in either exclamation marks ! or ... I shall TRY to be more adventurous, but how else does one express emotion over the internet unless using exclamation marks and smileys ? Maybe I do use them too much ? Oh well. :-D
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment