Oh dear. And I was planning an early night tonight ! I love my housemates and house for this year ! Our house is so random and fun - where else could you randomly meet your housemates on the top floor landing and then procede to have a conversation, which lasts about half an hour, on the subject of what you would do if your eyes suddenly popped out ?!! And that's not the only random conversation we've had in the last few days ! There was also something involving Las Vegas...
Other news: it was my turn to cook again tonight, and I so decided to branch out - I did my first stir fry ! It was surprisingly nice actually, although I did somehow manage to use up rather a lot of pans/chopping boards/cutlery etc. in the process of cooking it - not quite sure how.
Oh, and I managed to recruit two more of my housemates to join the facebook over the weekend ! Now 4/5 of us are on there, although I do feel a little bad for encouraging other people to 'waste' so much time on the internet.
Anyway, really must go to bed, after having shared those random thoughts, which you probably didn't really want to know about anyway... :-) I hope that people have had good days which were mondays...and don't forget the 'science and God' talk tomorrow (see previous post). Would be great to have people come along. Night night ! zzzzzzzzzz
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment