Well, to my shame, I missed a day yesterday i.e. I didn't post. I was just exhausted, as I'd been up fairly late doing lots of reading I had to do for this morning (3 long research papers full of structural information!) and so couldn't face blogging after I finished.
This post isn't going to be very exciting either really...but just thought I should let you all know I'm still alive, despite having not been posting :-)
I've had a very very very frustrating morning (hence title) - see post on monday about protein gels. I'll spare you the technical details, since a good many of those who'll be reading this are non-scientists, but suffice to say that either the gels wouldn't set, or they leaked too much, or they didn't leak enough, so I'm not going to now be able to do all I needed to today. Grrrr. Protein gels don't like me for some reason !!! Well, at least I actually understood the lecture this morning for once ! (Obviously the reading last night paid off.) Right. I'm off to have some lunch before I'm due back in the lab. I may post again later, depending whether or not I have anything vaguely interesting to say. Hope you're all having ok days. xx
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment