Hmmm...you know those mornings when you wake up and just know that you're developing a cold ? Well, today was one of those mornings. And the rest of the day did not prove me wrong either: I now have a full blown cold, complete with tap-dripping nose and throbbing headache. I think it's a combination of lack of sleep having run my immune system down and my body going: "NOOOOO !! STOP, I need a rest, surely it's the end of term by now ?!!" Well, just one more week of term left to go, be it a rather busy one, and then I can collapse at home for a while - I may need a few days to recover before I can start on this mountain of work I have to do. And for now, I'll be happy if I can manage not to pass this cold to anyone.
Slightly better news: I have found some websites which have much 'better' Christmas jokes than I could ever come up with or remember off the top of my head. I especially liked:
Q: Why does Santa have 3 gardens ?
A: So he can hoe-hoe-hoe. :-D
For a wider selection, visit the websites below for a bit of a festive chuckle. (I'm sure there are other good sites too, but these are just the first few which came up when I google searched).
http://www.goofydave.com/christmas.htm
http://www.kidsdomain.com/holiday/xmas/games/riddles.html
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment